5421 Transit Road, Depew, NY 14043 – (716) 686-0702
A Polish-American travel agency that sells Polish books and gifts. Also houses the studio of Polonia Varieties, WHLD.
999 Broadway, Buffalo, NY 14212 – (716) 893-0705
A special place to visit, especially in the two weeks before Easter. Temporary stands sell traditional eggs, pussy willows, and crafts.
Polish specialty shops at the Market include:
- E&M Bakery – Polish style baked goods from Canada
- Wanda & Anna’s – Polish sausages and cheeses; meats imported from Chicago
- Tombak’s Bakery – braided breads and rolls
- Burzynski Imports – specializes in Polish herbs and spices, teas, canned herring, pierogi, cheese, and Polish chocolate
- Malczewski Poultry – the only homemade butter lambs at the Market at Easter time, homemade pierogi
- Paul Redlinski & Sons – fresh meats and homemade sausages; family owned and operated for three generations